By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Grown man cries over Nintendo!

I would rather see someone with a passion, than a snarkly little twit that does nothing but troll and nag. They are like ticks on a beautiful glorious animal.

He is making a sincere over the top appeal.

He reminds me of this fabulous animal!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

God I hope this fluffer didnt reproduce.

The crying is ridiculous, but he is right, the best way to play both mario games is with as many people as possible and because its only local multi player, we just play them in the office at lunch times, so NONE of us have bought a Wii U eve tho we love both of the Mario games. Theres just little insentive to buy one for use at home because it would lose its soul playing it single player. For us at least.

now it is, all Nintendo fan or Owner are Crybaby.

get your shit stait nintendo community, you making your self look bad.

LiquorandGunFun said:

Please keep it mature, that he is dissapointed and lost some tears. So what? He still remains a human and he isn't a bad person. 

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network
ImmortalHelixFossil said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Please keep it mature, that he is dissapointed and lost some tears. So what? He still remains a human and he isn't a bad person. 

Mature? Crying like a bitch and calling him out on it isnt mature? Yeah fuck political correctness.

LiquorandGunFun said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

Mature? Crying like a bitch and calling him out on it isnt mature? Yeah fuck political correctness.

"God I hope this fluffer didnt reproduce." Perhaps I miss understood, but it sounds like he isn't worth living as a human. 

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

_crazy_man_ said:
Youtube comments stay classy!

You mean people defending this guy, right?

LiquorandGunFun said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

"God I hope this fluffer didnt reproduce." Perhaps I miss understood, but it sounds like he isn't worth living as a human. 

Not really but this is a video game ffs. How good of a parent could you be if a damn video game makes you cry? seriously?

at least he freely admits his fandom and embraces it with open arms, which is more than can be said for most people on these forums, whore are quick to label others but swear blind they're not biased towards a particular console too.

LiquorandGunFun said:

Do you think not crying is mature?, having the balls to do so regardless of the social stigma that "boys don't cry" is a hell of a lot mature than putting on the alpha male act.