By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Jurassic World details in interview, main characters won't return

Have been waiting for this movie since I was five years old! Might be pretty nostalgic, since I was a huge lover of dionsaurs... Anyway, I expect that velociraptors appear this time with correct sizes.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

After playing the Jurassic Park: Game, the movie one for PS3, I'm a little nervous for this. I really hated the game/movie, I hope it not going to be like that.

Lost World: Jurassic Park was my favorite so far, I'm hoping for something like that.

darkotakusouls said:
After playing the Jurassic Park: Game, the movie one for PS3, I'm a little nervous for this. I really hated the game/movie, I hope it not going to be like that.

Lost World: Jurassic Park was my favorite so far, I'm hoping for something like that.

Don't go anywhere near Jurassic Park fan forums with statements like your last few words there. Just some friendly advice.

Anyhoo, I agree that the game was genuinely terrible, and I'm hoping the movie tries to go a new direction entirely, in terms of setting. Sadly, you can only do so much with a small island of dinosaurs type setting. Very interested to see where the film goes from here.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon