By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why do people still think XB1 is going to fall to WiiU levels?

but japan...

Around the Network
chapset said:
morenoingrato said:
chapset said:
Zero people think that, They have 999 reasons not to

Wasn't it moderable to call out a user before he even enters a thread? Either moderable, or very, very petty.

OP:

Beats me. As I said before, even if X1 stars falling to dangerous levels (and it is not the case right now), Microsoft will do everything in its power to prevent that.

you are too emotionaly attached bro, you see things that are not there

Man, all you do anymore is stealth troll, so i don't want to hear it. You get reported a LOT, so consider this your informal warning.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Nem said:
chapset said:
Nem said:

Oh... again with the US = The world thing? Yeah... thats some good reasoning... lol

The X1 in the us is probably outselling the wii U WW

Here is what i think is alot more likely:

One of two scenarios.

First: They actually undertracked in january and tried to make up for it in february.

Vgchartz actually overtracked the X1 in january

Second: After the negative numbers of January. Microsoft agressively aproached these guys and worked their way forcing shipped numbers into them. 

Those npd numbers are sold not shipped

I personally find the numbers extremely questionable. Howcome theres such a big difference from january to february? Nothing special happened. That makes the numbers looks extremely fishy to me. Why the sudden jump? 60k numbers aswell. Its extremely fishy.

Wow... that was a bad post.

1. So? We're talking about X1 sales here.

2. Again so? I was talking about NPD.

3. That is what im questioning. I know they arent supposed to, but the numbers are too fishy and illogical for there not be something behind them. I wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft payed them off to show them better numbers than they have. All very hush hush and under the table. I'm just speculating though. Usually when theres smoke, theres fire.

1. wut, so did I wtf? X1 US> Wii U WW what don't you understand?

2. tracking doesn't work like that they would just readjust january

3. and lol, and you dare say my post was bad lol. What next they payed them to lower the wii U sales

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Mr Khan said:
chapset said:
morenoingrato said:
chapset said:
Zero people think that, They have 999 reasons not to

Wasn't it moderable to call out a user before he even enters a thread? Either moderable, or very, very petty.

OP:

Beats me. As I said before, even if X1 stars falling to dangerous levels (and it is not the case right now), Microsoft will do everything in its power to prevent that.

you are too emotionaly attached bro, you see things that are not there

Man, all you do anymore is stealth troll, so i don't want to hear it. You get reported a LOT, so consider this your informal warning.

I report a lot too so that balances out

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Nem said:

3. That is what im questioning. I know they arent supposed to, but the numbers are too fishy and illogical for there not be something behind them. I wouldnt be surprised if Microsoft payed them off to show them better numbers than they have. All very hush hush and under the table. I'm just speculating though. Usually when theres smoke, theres fire.

3. and lol, and you dare say my post was bad lol. What next they payed them to lower the wii U sales

Yout post was bad, as was this one cause you brought up the Wii U for some misterious reason.

Wow... this is just repeating the same post. Not a word i said went in.

Alright... we disagree. But corporate corruption is hardly anything new in the US. I believe that the world is built in the action and consequence/reaction principle. This consequence/reaction doesnt have a logical action so i question it. I can be completely wrong, thats why its speculating. I can also be right though. We will never know for sure unless it breaks out.

Around the Network

Fall to WiiU levels? Nope, it has too much support to do that.

But the elephant in the room isn't can it beat the WiiU. The giant elephant is can it give Microsoft growth in the market? I'm sure we all remember the "if you're not growing, you're failing" arguments aimed at several things in the last few years after all...

VGChartz

Nem said:
chapset said:
Nem said:

Yout post was bad, as was this one cause you brought up the Wii U for some misterious reason.

Alright... we disagree. But corporate corruption is hardly anything new in the US.

Sorry bud to talk about the wii U in a thread about the X1 vs Wii U levels of sales. Go on, on your conspiracy theories

chapset said:
Nem said:

Alright... we disagree. But corporate corruption is hardly anything new in the US.

Sorry bud to talk about the wii U in a thread about the X1 vs Wii U levels of sales. Go on, on your conspiracy theories

Wow... fine. Lets deturp what i said. I questioned the Xbox numbers, i didnt say anything about the Wii U ones. YOU brought that up.

I didnt directly answer the OP. I questioned the accuracy of the Xbox numbers presented.

Here is my take on the thread question though: It depends on how the Wii U situation develops. The Wii U is dropping on sales. I dont think the Xbox will drop to those values due to the US market, at least for now. Is it possible? Yes. But it depends on several factors we cant predict atm.

I do find the NPD numbers very strange so i question how they can change so drastically from january to february.

I hope you understood now.

badgenome said:
Because they don't appreciate the fact that the Xbone isn't anywhere near as irredeemably fucked the Wii U is.

Shhh, that's supposed to be a secret!

Seece said:

WiiU's first february worldwide - 138k~
WiiU's second february worldwide - 159k~

XB1's first february in the US - 258k.

It's not the case, XB1 has been doing 65k~ in the US alone weekly this past month.

Because Wii U launched with less epic software at that some point that the xbone has had so far, and the xbone is about to go through a major gaming drought while the wii u has one of the best first party years for a home console in their history. There are simply too many megahits coming to Wii U for it not to propel a lot ahead of the xbone this year in my opinion and too little xbone games to defend against it. If Microsoft didn't have third party support, the xbone would have a much worse first year than the Wii U imo.