By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lots of trolls on Amazon Reviews of Titanfall

seems good actually. The 5 and 4 star ratings outnumber the 1-3 stars by a large margin.

Now metacritic user ratings....that seems to be the "hip" place for Sony fans to do damage.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
AZWification said:
pezus said:

For fuck's sake. Amazon have even been deleting troll reviews, AND it has 4.5/5 on Amazon. What more do you want, everyone to give it 5/5?

Titanfall was supposed to be the ultimate PS4 killer, so yes!

Maybe in NA (close the gap faster). But no xbox fan thinks itll do so in Europe. I mean lol.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

You watch next week Infamous will be hit hard. this kinda stuff always happens.

Slade6alpha said:

How about that metacritic user score... Ugh

Why I never look at scores. Half of them are just idiots who have something against the game for some reason. Exclussives, COD, and battlefield are the main victims here. 

sales2099 said:
AZWification said:
pezus said:

For fuck's sake. Amazon have even been deleting troll reviews, AND it has 4.5/5 on Amazon. What more do you want, everyone to give it 5/5?

Titanfall was supposed to be the ultimate PS4 killer, so yes!

Maybe in NA (close the gap faster). But no xbox fan thinks itll do so in Europe. I mean lol.

There's a gap that's closing? I can't find it anywhere.