By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - UPDATE : US RELEASE CONFIRMED! One Piece announced for WiiU (and PS Vita/PS3)

It will come to the Americas eventually, just like last the last 3ds One Piece game launched in February

Around the Network

What the hell kind of an excuse for a trailer was that?

Oh well. Hype!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Rogerioandrade said:
It will come to the Americas eventually, just like last the last 3ds One Piece game launched in February

read the update

GREAT

Yeah, this is a game you want to play with friends.

3DS it is....and maybe WiiU.

Around the Network

YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Why would they make a WiiU/Vita version specifically for the West? That just doesn't make any sense, especially given that Bamco turned down Vita version of Pirate Warriors 2

Love the artstyle

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I'm so ready for this.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

So, what do make of this?

- Nintendo moneyhatted timed exclusivity for Red World on 3DS, likely to undermine PS3/Vita sales in the holiday period. Therefore, there might multiple cases of games ported to Vita in the future (Titan, Amazones...) and thus further advantage for Vita on 3rd party software front.
- Nintendo is starting to moneyhat Japanese devs to get ports for WiiU. It this case that opens the way for more Bamco games for U in the future (possibly Tales of Zestiria).