By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Most Catastrophic Gaming Decisions

Buying cod ghosts. Did not enjoy the game at all.

Around the Network

I didn't buy a PS2. I went Gamecube only. HUGE mistake...

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Boutros said:
Traded The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past for Tom & Jerry.

Haha. This one is pretty funny.

haze was the only bad decision that I've made. The only time I got the game on hype alone. I've played alot of just okay games,but haze was way worse then that in my mind.

Bart vs. The Space Mutants. One of those "press A+B to jump" games, among other things. Traded it the next day.

Around the Network

Cartoon Network Racing on PS2...

Buying the first XBox cause of Microsoft bought Rareware.

Buying a PS3 when what I really wanted was a 3DS XL.

It was on a sale and I just couldn't resist (and it had FFXIII and Uncharted bundled for free lol).

Then I sold the PS3 and I was really lucky to get the half of what I spent on it, I tried so hard to get more :( It was a tragedy.

morenoingrato said:

I once chose to purchase Sonic Riders (GC) over Super Smash Bros Melee. I was young and innocent, I am sorry.

What were your worst mistakes?

Also, let us keep this trolling free, pretty please.

Made the same mistake. I bought it brand new for $50, spent all the money I had on it since the cover looked so cool. I though a Sonic racing game would be amazing, got bored of it in 5 minutes. I thought it was ridiculous how I kept running out of fuel every 30 seconds and forced me off the hoverboard. It would be like playing Call of Duty and constantly running out of ammo. Just an awful game. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

When I got my PS3 I gave away my PS2 to my cousin. After a few weeks I missed San Andreas and God of War and perhaps I should have kept it for at least a year. Once the big games came though everything was forgotten.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0