By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSB For WiiU/3DS Hot Topic #20: Top 20 Most Realistic Newcomers Part 2: 11th-15th

Whats the most realistic choice of these characters to be in SSB4?

Lucina 9 32.14%

Dillon 2 7.14%

Geno 1 3.57%

Krystal 5 17.86%

Pacman 7 25.00%

None imo! 3 10.71%

Total:27

Supepupes said:
I think Pac Man has really high chances of getting in, as he should. He is an icon of gaming and the mascot of Namco, even if they weren't developing it i'd still be expecting him. Any body that references his Street Fighter X Tekken appearance where he pilots a Mokujin should remember that Megaman was chunky and from his bad box art in that game, those appearances were joke guest appearance and you shouldn't take those seriously. For moveset potential look at the Pac Man World games.

*Even with that Sakarai can easily come up with one

As for Lucina, after Little Mac was confirmed she is now my most wanted newcomer. I think she is much more interesting than Chrom. However, her chances are pretty low due to her similarity to Marth. I really want her as her own playable character, but an alt skin wouldn't be bad either I guess...

* If an Alt skin, it still be her. Im not talking a small costume change like Peach~Daisy!!!

For an e-shop rep I would much rather have Mallo from Pushmo than Dillon. Wasn't Pushmo a more successful game overall than Dillon's Rolling Western? Dillon has rolling into claw combos, which could be similar to Sonic in a way, while Mallo could bring a whole new fighting style to the mix: Sumo. He could also push blocks around and hit a reset button for a final smash or something haha. Also I'm pretty confident that Tempo from Harmoknight will be an assist trophy so he could replace Jill from Drill Dozer (:L)

*Yes Pushmo technically is bigger than Western Roll

I think Geno and Krystal's chances are slim to none. The days where they popular and had high demand are long gone and they are supporting characters, not main protagonists/antagonists, which also lowers their chances a little bit more.

* They really have dropped, but maybe there's hope?

* = ME!!!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Supepupes said:
I think Pac Man has really high chances of getting in, as he should. He is an icon of gaming and the mascot of Namco, even if they weren't developing it i'd still be expecting him. Any body that references his Street Fighter X Tekken appearance where he pilots a Mokujin should remember that Megaman was chunky and from his bad box art in that game, those appearances were joke guest appearance and you shouldn't take those seriously. For moveset potential look at the Pac Man World games.

*Even with that Sakarai can easily come up with one

As for Lucina, after Little Mac was confirmed she is now my most wanted newcomer. I think she is much more interesting than Chrom. However, her chances are pretty low due to her similarity to Marth. I really want her as her own playable character, but an alt skin wouldn't be bad either I guess...

* If an Alt skin, it still be her. Im not talking a small costume change like Peach~Daisy!!!

For an e-shop rep I would much rather have Mallo from Pushmo than Dillon. Wasn't Pushmo a more successful game overall than Dillon's Rolling Western? Dillon has rolling into claw combos, which could be similar to Sonic in a way, while Mallo could bring a whole new fighting style to the mix: Sumo. He could also push blocks around and hit a reset button for a final smash or something haha. Also I'm pretty confident that Tempo from Harmoknight will be an assist trophy so he could replace Jill from Drill Dozer (:L)

*Yes Pushmo technically is bigger than Western Roll

I think Geno and Krystal's chances are slim to none. The days where they popular and had high demand are long gone and they are supporting characters, not main protagonists/antagonists, which also lowers their chances a little bit more.

* They really have dropped, but maybe there's hope?

* = ME!!!

If Lucina was an alt skin do you think they would change Marth's name to her name when shes picked and call it out when she won too? I know she would definitely have a voice change at the very least. The thing that bugs me about the alt skin idea though is that in Awakening, Lucina fights with a completely different posture and stance than Marth does in the smash bros series so I feel it would look a bit unnatural if they did it.

How do you feel about Mallo as a character though?

Geno is an ok character (I think Mallow is the cooler teammate personally) but i've never understood the appeal for Krystal. She is a minor supporting character that only showed up in the Star Fox games that everyone always talked crap about in the first place. I personally enjoyed Adventures, Assault, and Command, but I didn't like Krystal as a character, Peppy is the much better Star Fox teammate.

Also, how do you feel about Mike Jones from StarTropics? I want him in almost as much as Lucina.

LITTLE MAC

Supepupes said:
tbone51 said:

If Lucina was an alt skin do you think they would change Marth's name to her name when shes picked and call it out when she won too? I know she would definitely have a voice change at the very least. The thing that bugs me about the alt skin idea though is that in Awakening, Lucina fights with a completely different posture and stance than Marth does in the smash bros series so I feel it would look a bit unnatural if they did it.

How do you feel about Mallo as a character though?

Geno is an ok character (I think Mallow is the cooler teammate personally) but i've never understood the appeal for Krystal. She is a minor supporting character that only showed up in the Star Fox games that everyone always talked crap about in the first place. I personally enjoyed Adventures, Assault, and Command, but I didn't like Krystal as a character, Peppy is the much better Star Fox teammate.

Also, how do you feel about Mike Jones from StarTropics? I want him in almost as much as Lucina.

I love both Mallo and Geno! Both are great characters, in fact i kinda like Mallo more but all you hear is Geno for SSB!

I seen mike jones, but i dont kno of him unfortunately!