By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - LOOK AT THIS LINK!! VGCHARTZ IS EXPLODING

http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=5571

Not in a literal way, it was the only way to catch your attention, but it seems gametrailers just used vgchartz as a source for gaming sales.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network

OMG!! I want to see the reactions of the users =p.

Edit: GT users ofcourse (who are well known to hate VGCHARTZ especially after NPD January numbers)

I think it is just a matter of time before VGChartz becomes a standard of sorts. It is already a huge asset to the gaming community.

Yeah I have started to see VGC pop up all over the place. Was it just me or was that article kind of negative for a positive PS3

"The PlayStation 3 sold slightly better in its first 14 months of availability than the popular Xbox 360"

and

"Maybe more people buy and like the PS3 than meets the online eye, that is if unofficial numbers from sales tracker VG Chartz are to be believed"

June=sixth month of the year, 4 months after are October= tenth month of the year, this info is wrong

Around the Network

good for ioi and VGChartz

all right VGC!!!

@Xeno, lol of course it was negative xD If it's gametrailers, expect nothing else :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

NPD look out!

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
NPD look out!

"Maybe more people buy and like the PS3 than meets the online eye, that is if unofficial numbers from sales tracker VG Chartz are to be believed."

Yeah, I'm sure that statement has NPD shaking in their shoes...