By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Infamous sell(even more)ps4?Poll inside!

Will Infamous sell ps4?

Ps4 sells like crazy alre... 109 37.72%

It will sell well but not move consoles. 74 25.61%

It will move a lot of consoles. 83 28.72%

It will fly under the radar of gamers. 4 1.38%

I will be busy using my T... 11 3.81%

What's Infamous? 8 2.77%

Total:289

It'll sell a few more consoles but it's not a game anyone is really going to get a PS4 over.

Around the Network

I'm guessing it's going the meta out at about 80. People are buying the PS4 because it's Playstation, at this point, so I think Infamous won't do much to increase sales. It will be a soft bump at most. We won't see a huge spike until Naughty Dog enters the fight.

It will sell console ,,, mostly because Like ebgame they bundle it with the game, to sell it.

and its the only way to get a console ._.

My predicition: Infamous Second >> Infamous + Infamous 2. Provided its reviews are the best in the franchise...but then again I remember the hype for the first Infamous to be sky high even more than second son...but it still didn't sell to well...so you can never be too sure.

PS4 is sold out everywhere, I don't know how you can push it more than this :)     PS4 is SELF pushed !  But we also want to play great games like Infamous SS.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
MoHasanie said:
No not really. It will sell well because PS4 owners have gotten only 2 exclusives so far, and one of them was not very good.

Both of them were pretty bad actually.

I was trying to be nice ;) . 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

nicktwilight said:

The biggest exclusive for Xbox one is here and all the talk is about it.It's getting pretty solid reviews too.Early indications show that it will move a pretty big number of xbox one's too.Infamous on the other side of the river is labeled as the first big exclusive to hit ps4.The console is off to a great start but do you see the game improving and building upon that?Does it have the power as a franchise to do so?Will Sony care to push it and market it so it can be a big hit or will it be just one more good game that went under the radar of most gamers?

Where is the poll options for "PS4 is supply constrained so Infamous is irrelevant in terms of HW sales until then" lol

chocoloco said:
nicktwilight said:
Does someone here know if the previous games pushed any consoles when they were released?

Probably hardly at all. The first one was a new IP that reviewed well, but sold only decently.

The second reviewed better, but still only sold okay,

The sewries will sell tons consoles on their own.

That and Prototype launched a week later as a multi-plat

Most people who want the game already bought PS4: it has a bundle though, should move some consoles. And looks like sony hold some stock to counter Titanfall too. The real system seller will be Gran turismo 7.

MoHasanie said:
No not really. It will sell well because PS4 owners have gotten only 2 exclusives so far, and one of them was not very good.

Killzone is the best game you can buy on PS4/X1 right now.  Even forza aint better given how content gymped it is.

No game will sale PS4 for a while as its selling it self.