By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the worst home console ever?(in your opinion)

?

gc 46 6.91%

wiiU 106 15.92%

ps360 18 2.70%

xbone 142 21.32%

ps4 28 4.20%

nes/snes 2 0.30%

n64 25 3.75%

ps2/xbox 15 2.25%

ps1 18 2.70%

other 265 39.79%

Total:665

Wow I'm one of two lol. PS360. It seemed to be a death knell for many of my favorite types of games.

Around the Network
supernihilist said:
N64? Wii? yeah right.....
there are tons of crappy consoles much worse than those.
3DO, Jaguar, CDi, Saturn, Nomad, Hyperscan...

i did listed others.poll only fits 10

This is definitely in the running for worst poll ever. Grouping PS3 and 360 together? PS2 and XB together? Not to mention not even including the actual worst consoles out there...

If I'm going off of consoles that are bad that I've actually played it would be the Hyperscan. My goodness, what a bore. I can't believe I actually remember that thing.

None of the ones listed, that's for sure.

Where's CD-i? 3DO? Atari Jaguar?

Viper1 said:
To select anything besides "Other" is pure fanboyism.

Or you thought he meant "worse consoles you've owned" rather than just worst ever.

read thread title care fully

Around the Network

GameCube is the worst but PS1 is my all-time least favorite.

Danman27 said:
I'm surprised virtual boy isn't one of the consoles on the list. Never owned one, but I'd say that's probably it.

i cant list all of then in the poll

Of the ones listed, i voted PS4, because at present its the only one there without at least some worthy exclusives.

Lulz said:
Of the ones I have owned the Wii was the worst by far. Complete waste of money. Most consoles release 5-6 games per year that I really enjoy. Wii had 5-6 total over what, 6-7 years?

is wii dat bad

curl-6 said:
None of the ones listed, that's for sure.

Where's CD-i? 3DO? Atari Jaguar?

in the *others* section