By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the worst home console ever?(in your opinion)

?

gc 46 6.91%

wiiU 106 15.92%

ps360 18 2.70%

xbone 142 21.32%

ps4 28 4.20%

nes/snes 2 0.30%

n64 25 3.75%

ps2/xbox 15 2.25%

ps1 18 2.70%

other 265 39.79%

Total:665

This is going to end so well.

The worst one I have owned?

Edit: I misread.

All the home consoles I have owned are great. Does N64 Virtual Console count?

Mario 64 and Zelda OoT do not hold well after playing Zelda TP and Mario Galaxy, almost everything else feels outdated and Mario Kart 64 was abysmal.

I'll go with that one.

I need to clarify that there is no childhood/nostalgia factor involved and I haven't had enough time with Sony/MS consoles.

Edit 2: Man, the X1 hate is strong. I am certain most who voted never really wanted a Microsoft console.

Around the Network

This forum is a Playstation cult that perceives the Xbox brand as the equivalent of anthrax. (*sarcasm*) I wonder which console will "win" this poll.

The ColecoVision Adam Computer! So many parents saved up to buy their kids the computer upgrade to the ColecoVision computer. Then they were tape drives that tended to fall apart.

So many were gotten for Xmas, and dead by new years.  Nearly killed consoles.

And a commercial:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unpuywHanBc#t=30

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

N64? Wii? yeah right.....
there are tons of crappy consoles much worse than those.
3DO, Jaguar, CDi, Saturn, Nomad, Hyperscan...

Anyways, of the consoles that I've actually bought (Genesis, Dreamcast, Xbox, Gamecube, Xbox 360, Wii, Playstation 3, and Xbox One), my least favourite is the Wii. It came off to an excellent start, having a bunch of great exclusives in its first year and a half. After Super Smash Bros. Brawl was released in early 2008, it all went downhill for me. I had to wait long periods of time for the next great exclusive, and the third-party games were so much better on the HD twins.

Around the Network

To select anything besides "Other" is pure fanboyism.

Or you thought he meant "worse consoles you've owned" rather than just worst ever.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Where´s the option for the Wii? I´m not sure if it´s gonna be the Wii or the WiiU.

Somini said:
Where´s the option for the Wii? I´m not sure if it´s gonna be the Wii or the WiiU.

Really?  You think the Wii and Wii U are worse than the Apple Pippin?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I don't know or own all the consoles ever but I guess Virtual boy is on the podium at least... other than that my least favorite console was the Wii, by far.

I'm surprised virtual boy isn't one of the consoles on the list. Never owned one, but I'd say that's probably it.