By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bored with my Wii. :(

I lack the extra time to dedicate to playing my Wii. I have about 7 or so games and have yet only finished Mario Galaxy. I am ashamed to say I have not even played my Super Paper Mario or Zelda TP amost at all. I miss the days before college level classes...

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:

I bought a Wii just after launch, and it was really fun at first, but after a year or so of having it, I just kind of stopped playing it, at all. The motion sensing controls are really nice at first, but once the newishness wears off, it gets redundant.

Anyone else have this problem?

Supposing you are looking for serious responses (and I have my doubts) I have to ask what games have you tried playing? What kind of games do you typically like? Provide us with that information and someone will take on the job of trying to breathe new life into your Wii.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

maybe you need some blood......

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

I definitely suggest trying No More Heroes, it's been one hell of an experience! Well worth the playthrough!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I was worried about getting bored after beating SMG, but then I got MoHH:2. Playing that online has been more fun than anything on the Wii yet.

Of course, now that I have a PS3, I've been busy getting my ass kicked on UTIII.

Once SSBB is released, it will be back to the Wii...

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network
Domo-Kun said:

I bought a Wii just after launch, and it was really fun at first, but after a year or so of having it, I just kind of stopped playing it, at all. The motion sensing controls are really nice at first, but once the newishness wears off, it gets redundant.

Anyone else have this problem?

Looks over at Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn and RE: Umbrella Chronicles. Nah, sorry I don't. I'd recommend Godfather for Wii, you should be able to find it on the cheap now.

Domo-Kun said:
I have tons of games, I just didn't add them on here, as I'm horribly lazy.

My library for Wii:

SMG
MP8
Wii Play
Wii Sports
Mario Strikers: Charged
WarioWare
Endless Ocean
Battallion Wars II
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

I don't remember what else, as I'm at work.

I've also gamefly'd I don't know how many games.

I'll go back to my first answer then, sell it and make someone happy.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Nope. I have had the Wii since launch and own 10 games and they have kept me pretty busy (and i rent alot too). I am glad i bought a Wii.

Hopefully Brawl will change your mind cause that game looks like its got infinite replay value.

i have had my wii since october of 07 and i have not gotten bored of it

i have resident evil the umbrella chronicles
medal of honor heroes 2
and no more heroes

and i rented red steel and call of duty 3

maybe the wii isnt for you

Im a little bored, but I only have three games SMG(finished), Mario Strikers Charged and Wii Sports, I want this year SSBB, MKWii, No more Heroes, Zack & Wiki, One Piece Unlimited adventure, Wii Fit and Kirby Wii.