By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameplay surfaces Crash Team Racing 2010

Report OP if old.

Was in development at High Impact Games who developed the PSP spinoffs of Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank.

Seems pretty far along in development to have been canned.

Around the Network

seems ok, nothing special but still looks like fun.

and can we stop with the "please lock if old" comments in every thread? im pretty sure if its old, it will be locked either way

bananaking21 said:

and can we stop with the "please lock if old" comments in every thread? im pretty sure if its old, it will be locked either way

I'd rather not since I've barely been online for the past 3 days so wouldn't know if it's been posted at some point in those last 3 days, so the quickest way to let me know is stick it in the mod queue so I can lock it.

S'gotten into you today? 

Kresnik said:
bananaking21 said:

I'd rather not since I've barely been online for the past 3 days so wouldn't know if it's been posted at some point in those last 3 days, so the quickest way to let me know is stick it in the mod queue so I can lock it.

S'gotten into you today? 

cranky mood thats all.  also, i know you would never ban me because you would miss my sexyness so i had the gutts to say so to your face infront of everybody!! dum dum dum!!! 

bananaking21 said:

It's because GAF does it, and this forum is basically GAF+6 hours

Around the Network

So this was supposed to be PSP game?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Looks pretty decent, considering it probably was still a long way from being finished. Hard to say how far in dev it was, It looks decently polished.

A good karting game, that sells well, is something that's missing from PS. MNR was a lot of fun, but it didn't have the appeal. CTR would do well if they did the game right.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

My heart wants to like it more than it does, but as it is, doesn't look too special, or anyway near as good as the original CTR.

Oooh. I love Crash Team Racing.