By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would it be smart for Apple to create their own console? Please read OP

If it doesn't have a screen built in, touchscreen ability, and mobile ability, it will bomb. Apple's success is in the mobile market. That doesn't mean it will translate into success with the stuck at home market.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

Around the Network
Uabit said:
I still have hope for it to happen some day... It would be awesome.

"Apple believes the development of a new console is not profitable enough and because of this they simply decide to cooperate with Nintendo and they create the most innovative and kick-ass console in the history of histories." PLOT TWIST!

Yea, again? I think the would be better served by buying Nintendo or Sony. Nintendo would work well with their Disney connections. But Sony seems like a better buy right now.

Personally I hate itunes. As someone that used to fix Macs I really hate Apple's invasive DRM and Quicktime. They just get into everything on your computer and mess things up.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!