By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - XBone outsells PS4 in both USA and UK

Plants vs. Zombies > Donkey Kong Country 5

I would have said A

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
AwakeandAlive said:
Nem said:
lol... its called stock problems.

Why dont you look at europe numbers overall? :p

You can buy PS4s on Amazon US and UK 

People have been unable to buy PlayStation 4's on Amazon US until just over two days ago, and Amazon UK has been out of stock for at least two weeks, quite possibly three or even four, and it will not be available until March 14th at the earliest. The March 14th bundle is an Assassin's Creed bundle, then there is the inFAMOUS: Second Son bundle available on the 21st, and finally the standalone console which will be available from March 25th. 

Please don't spread misinformation.

Edit: On topic, this is without a doubt a fluke.

Michael-5 said:

I would have said A

It is a great game though. And what's crazy is that its a top digital selling game too.

jlmurph2 said:
Michael-5 said:

I would have said A

It is a great game though. And what's crazy is that its a top digital selling game too.

Madness

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

kyomagi said:
43,784 42,796 58,820 162,280
37,696 40,138 37,326 122,720
48,269 14,241 N/A 67,429

Im confused, i see the bone outsold the ps4, but it was obliterated WW and in EU.  So im sort of confused if this thread is bait, or is OP just retarded

moderated Kasz216

I suspect some people here to do some "jokes" and not being that serious. Like the OP...

We all know knew Titanfall will help Xbox One. There is a prediction topic about it stating even with that game, PS4 will outsold it WW in march. When you see that kind of topic, it's means many know March will be a "fight" whatever happen.....

In April everything will go back to normal. Well many think that way. I do think that way. You should not take too seriously some posts, because some of the members are just toying with you. That's Pezus for you. Well at least that's what I think.

Around the Network

Pre-TF boost? Plus every new game with any kind of appeal behind it this early in the generation will boost sales. PS4 in UK and USA was low on supply last week so couldn't enjoy a Thief boost, whereas Xb one has plenty of supply and could take full advantage of the Thief and Garden Warfare boosts, even moreso because PS4 was hard to come by.

It's still got to be a major concern that Xb one is getting 86% (this week) of its sales from only 2 countries. UK and USA are expected to be the main drivers of Xb one sales, but 70% would be a much more comfortable balance. Event when Xb one expands into all markets, it's likely that USA and UK will account for >75% of Xb one sales, if things continue the way that are. USA and UK account for 63% of X360 sales. Ultimately to compete globally Xb one needs to be at around that level.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
I honestly expected a more dramatic reaction.

true_fan said:

The Beauty is that this doesn't even include all the pre-orders for Titanfall bundles in USA and the UK. For the next 3 weeks minimum I expect XB1 to dominate both regions.

Surely with a release of a new bundle and price reduction these figures are either shipment figures from Microsoft (hence shops stocking the new bundle) or they are actually sales of the new bundle. I've not seen older stock discounted so that could be possible sale or return stock.

I think the figures will reveal later that the Titanfall bundle will generate a blip of increased sales before settling back down to similar figures as before. Europe is still buying the ps4 at a 3x ratio over xbox one and this figure may increase after the titanfall blip.

Oh em gee.

It's the Titanfall/PvZ Bump, it'll be over soon.

I think Sony should have pushed Japan's release date out further.