By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I hope you're happy, Sony. You killed the internet.

Some of you have to check your tongue-in-cheek-sensors

Around the Network

There's a concerning lack of sarcasm in the OP.

I'm not worried. Being few in numbers just makes us the red coats or the caroleans of the console war. And those were awsome!

There are certain die hards that will argue MS as long as they make consoles. Kowen, Sales2099, J_aAllard, ...e etc.

I think what great peace and harmony in the gaming world it would be if Nintendo was all third pary.! Just sunshine and lollipops,, tits and vaginas!

roman838892 said:
Funny when wii was number 1. No one here was complaining. It was "Nintendo domination" talk all day every day

When Wii was number 1, everybody was considered a winner from a certain point of view--Wii in sales, PS3 in games and power, Xbox 360 in sales and multiplats.  When the PS4 is number one, only Sony will be number one.  Wii U and Xbox One fans won't have anything to fight back with.  The PS4 is a fighter with no one to fight.

Around the Network

was this for me? srry im more a ninty fan now lol.

d21lewis said:
roman838892 said:
Funny when wii was number 1. No one here was complaining. It was "Nintendo domination" talk all day every day

When Wii was number 1, everybody was considered a winner from a certain point of view--Wii in sales, PS3 in games and power, Xbox 360 in sales and multiplats.  When the PS4 is number one, only Sony will be number one.  Wii U and Xbox One fans won't have anything to fight back with.  The PS4 is a fighter with no one to fight.

By that logic Sony should be seen as a dictator, ensuring their own supremacy and robbing opportunities for others to thrive.

Yet they are beloved by all their fans. Come to think of it, this reminds me of Kim Jong Un: Ensures he is the only power of his domain, outsiders view his regime negatively, and his people literally view him as a god-king. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I was here with husser, kwaad, diomedes, leo-j and the new gen guys, and will go on till forever alone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

For anybody reading this thread or any mods--it wasn't serious. It was just this morning when I was on VGChartz and I noticed that all of the topics were pretty "meh" and after an hour passed, the same topics seemed like they were still on the front page with few comments. I just blamed Sony because.....I blame Sony for everything.

Of course, "a lot of truth is said in jest". The guy that got banned, he's okay. I don't think he said anything out of line. Plus my mood has changed now. I'm over it. PS4 rocks! Even if it's at the expense of competition--the thing that brings out the best in everyone.

d21lewis said:
For anybody reading this thread or any mods--it wasn't serious. It was just this morning when I was on VGChartz and I noticed that all of the topics were pretty "meh" and after an hour passed, the same topics seemed like they were still on the front page with few comments. I just blamed Sony because.....I blame Sony for everything.

Of course, "a lot of truth is said in jest". The guy that got banned, he's okay. I don't think he said anything out of line. Plus my mood has changed now. I'm over it. PS4 rocks! Even if it's at the expense of competition--the thing that brings out the best in everyone.

you should be banned!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.