By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jack Tretton To Step Down As President And CEO Of Sony Computer Entertainment America

Noooo! I will miss that guy i only know from E3

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

So he's finally been convicted for murdering Microsoft at E3.

UltimateUnknown said:
So he's finally been convicted for murdering Microsoft at E3.

gooch_destroyer said:
zumnupy10 said:
Any idea of Who's going to replace him ?

Shawn Layden, currently Executive Vice President and COO of Sony Network Entertainment International, will become President and CEO of SCEA, effective April 1, 2014.

this is the best picture i could find.  just doesn't have that sex appeal jack brough to sony.

Plot twist: hes going to amazon to launch the new android based console. BOOOOOM!

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

Never liked him honestly. Surprised by the news though.

BenVTrigger said:
kitler53 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Gonna be honest didn't see this one coming at all

related to the biggest MS surprise ever?   ...i think so!

Not happening but could you imagine the meltdowns?

The entire internet would break lol

oh i certain can imagine it.

Announcer: "Let's welcome,...  JACK TRETTON!!"

jack walks in with is tradmark swagger.  the crowd goes wild.

Jack:  "Sony?!..  bitch please"

jack drops the mic and walks off stage.

Not content with selling buildings, Sony is now selling senior members of staff to pay the bills.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'll miss Jack!

E3 will never be the same again.

radishhead said:
Not content with selling buildings, Sony is now selling senior members of staff to pay the bills.

odd comment from a mod. I've seen 2 week bans given to people here for saying the same thing.