By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Finnaly after days of waiting. M create hardware 23/5 - 29/5

DSL255,971
Wii102,522
PSP33,860
PS312,791
PS212,584
Xbox3603,162
GBM630
GBASP495
GC167
DS92
GBA0
source: http://www.m-create.com/jpn/s_ranking.html

Around the Network

btw the DSlite alone passed the 10 mill mark the DSlite and phat combined is at 16,6 mill. wii is at 2,27 mill ps3 is at 0,86 mill 360 is at 0, 35 mill sry i only have lifetime for this gen of consoles. no last gen :(

holy crap wii is way higher, but PS3 is the same as on vgcharts. Thanks for the numbers.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

lol im always glad to help. in the URL appear the software but its in japanese. some jap guy or someonethat knows japanese can translate it?

question about those hardware numbers you mentioned. Those are totals according to mediacreate correct?

Around the Network

YEP to media create not to VG.charts. they ovbiusly(sp?) are different.

I toooootally called this in the software thread :D

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=1767&start=0#end 

"Im itching to see hardware. With Wii sports being that high, if the attach rate holds we are talking 90 - 95k. But with BBA and OPiece, Im wondering if hardware eeked in just over 100k. If they managed to ship that many I might have a little faith that Nintendo will be able to ship a decent amount of systems this holiday season."

Ok so maybe I was really skeptical, but still, I had a bit of a feeling. Its good to see they can ship a decent amount of consoles though.

Also these numbers are not golden week, this is the week before golden week. Im eager to see tommorows and thursdays numbers now. Those are the ones that cover golden week. 

it's not golden week technically, but apparently people buy the games before golden week to play during golden week and that's why there is a sales boost. You can see boosts in DS, Wii, PS3, and 360 for the week 23-29. The boost for the PS3 is despite any game being released for a long time.

yay so tomorrow we are getting golden week sales yay icant wait

I can't really see a PS3 'boost' there, or am I missing something?