By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will sell more Final Fantasy 15 or Kingdom Hearts 3?

I think KH3

WiiU could help sales if it came to the system.

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Kingdom Hearts is a franchise with consistent excellent quality in the main series and decent-great quality for anything that doesn't have Re: in the front. Final Fantasy has gotten worse with each entry since XII, and as such will depend on initial reception. Kingdom Hearts is a safe bet, while Final Fantasy is a wild card.

I don't know about re: coded but all other games are important to the story, meaning they are all mainline. and yes, they kept the quality through the series, unlike FF. 15 will have to be awesome to reignite FF fans.

Well by mainline I meant centered on the main protagonist of the story, Sora. The others are side stories filling in other details that while important to the story aren't part of the main story arc. As far as I'm concerned everything but Coded and Chain of Memories is top notch quality, but some say only KH 1&2 are top notch, with certain others being only decent. But everyone loves 1&2, and most people love everything but CoM and Coded. I even liked CoM, though it got monotonous at times. Coded is the only exception, but it's completely irrelevant to the point that it could be considered non-canon and it'd make no difference. Kingdom Heart 3, as the 3rd entry in the main story arc that everyone is waiting for, will be polished as hell and be top notch quality, no worries. FF 15 has a stronger legacy, so if they don't screw it up, and it reignites the series, it could do better, but any less and most will write it off as another failure and KH will do better.