By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted PS4 Writer Amy Hennig Leaves Naughty Dog

DirtyP2002 said:
dane007 said:
Wonder if MS going to hire her for black tusk studios since they seem to hire people have been fired or left lol

This makes zero sense. Every employee was fired or left another company before (except graduates).
But why not join MS? they are one of the best employers in the world and looking for people with her ski

she has a talent for writing good story so why not? Sge could help them write the new gears. shes work with ND therefore knows a thing of two how to creat riduculous  set pieces.. if ms decides o create a unchated esque game for xbox, she would be of great help.  

Around the Network

The Last of Us destroys the Uncharted franchise overall though so I'm not really that worried.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Blood_Tears said:
Sony should give her a position at Guerrilla Games so that studio can get some decent writing.

+10,000.  I love Killzone to death, but its amazing lore and atmosphere have always been held back by the story telling.

Honestly GG should let the franchise rest for like 4 years and then blow the doors open with a TLoU level storyline/plot in a Killzone game.  I would cry tiers of happyness...

ugh my only reaction is fuck this shit.

I don't know how Sony could just let her walk.

Around the Network

Update: Sony has verified Amy Hennig's departure. A representative told IGN, "We can confirm that Amy Hennig has left Naughty Dog. Amy has made significant contributions to the game industry and we appreciate all she has done for Naughty Dog. The development timeline of Uncharted will not be impacted."

:(

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

Ohh that's a shame I liked stories in Uncharted and it's light-hearted nature. But if Neil and Bruce are really the reason why she left, then holy fuck that's some drama

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Layoffs at Santa Monica Studios? The writer and director of the phenomenal Uncharted trilogy being "forced out" of Naughty Dog? I'm getting worried.

pezus said:
think-man said:
I don't know how Sony could just let her walk.

They can't just force her to stay

Kaz can do anything he wants! 

She was outvoted for the tentacle rape scene in the new Uncharted and now she's being a sore loser.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.