By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman: Arkham Knight announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC

its about time day one buy

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network

I know what'll be under my Christmas tree next to The Order!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

That was beautiful!

NiKKoM said:

Please be DLC:
even better.. next time make an Adam West Batman game..

Please don´t... =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

No Wii U. Guess I'll never play the finale.

Around the Network

Schnautze du dähmlicher Hetzer!

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

superchunk said:
No Wii U. Guess I'll never play the finale.

Don't be mad Superchunk, I already told you before E3 that Wii U won't have 3rd party support. You were stubborn and wrong. Just get a PC or PS4 to play games you like.

Not to mention all the Star Wars games that won't come to Wii U either...so you don't really have much choice.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Personally I'm getting tired of Batman games. I really hate how Warner Brothers refuse to give any other character his own game, and don't they say those characters aren't famous, cause that is not a good excuse.

yes!!!!!!!!!!

pezus said:
BenVTrigger said:
pezus said:
I was expecting it for next year. Amazed that it's actually coming this year, and next-gen exclusive. We're already seeing next-gen outselling current gen or doing as well (just look at Thief in the UK!) so by year's end this will be fully justified. Devs should have at least 20m to work with between PS4 and X1 (+ the PC audience) and that should grow to 25-30m before 2015 begins.

I already told you guys this! Shouldn't have been surprised lol

I only remember reading about it being Batman. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6118726

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6117425