By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - imagine...(part 2)

what?

come back with an alt 11 44.00%

forget vgc forevah 6 24.00%

spam peoplz wall with sev... 4 16.00%

dunno 4 16.00%

Total:25

I would be sad, really. I log on every day and always have a little fun reading the threads and checking the news.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
I would be sad, really. I log on every day and always have a little fun reading the threads and checking the news.

cant u do dat after getting banned?

Xen said:
Freedom!

Pretty much this, lol

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

if i get perma-banned,i would forget vgc and increase my gameplay time from 3 hours a day to 8 hours a day.and theres always gfaqs!!

make it count

Around the Network
Faust said:
make it count

??

aviggo77 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

cant u do dat after getting banned?

I don´t know, can I? But I like to write in the threads too.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

1. Get an anonomizer on your browser.

2. If that doesn't work you'll have to give all of mods some blowjobs. They're basically all gay do this strategy has some merit.

aviggo77 said:
Faust said:
make it count

??

if im gonna be banned, i will make it worth in the 1st place ñ_ñ

1. Get an anonomizer on your browser.

2. If that doesn't work you'll have to give all of mods some blowjobs. They're basically all gay do this strategy has some merit.