By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do MS have after TitanFALLS?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Halo? Gears? Third Party Exclusives? Idk lolll

they have 1 or 2  indie games coming this year too.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Kinect Sports Rivals in April I believe

That ent that big is it? Is it worthy?

From what we've seen, it looks great. And I think it might be heavily bundled for free just like titanfall. And it will be the first title specifically for kinect.

There is no "After Titanfall". There is only Titanfall and when Titanfall arrives, the world as you know it will change forever.

Oh, and Killer Instinct Season 2.

Kinect Sports Rivals in April I think.

Does a console have to have big exclusives every month?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
There is no "After Titanfall". There is only Titanfall and when Titanfall arrives, the world as you know it will change forever.

Oh, and Killer Instinct Season 2.

I forgot about Season 2!  TJ COMBO better get in there!

Needs a good regular supply of top quality games, preferably exclusive to seperate it self from competition. Those, like me, who arent interested in titanfall still dont have any reason to buy One until holiday 2014.

The first half of this year is riding on Titanfall. I'm kind of excited to see if it triggers a large-scale uptick in XO sales and if the game itself explodes like Modern Warfare.

titanfall dlc and probably marketing xboxone as a fitness tool, hoping for the wii fit crowd to step in.

fireburn95 said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
Kinect Sports Rivals in April I believe

That ent that big is it? Is it worthy?

There are a lot of people waiting for a game to prove why MS insist they get a kinect with the console, so I believe it will be a very big title and will determine whether MS continue to bundle kinect or not, and whether third party developers notice any potential in the device they may not have spotted so far.