By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The PS3 Domination Thread, will go on until PS3 overtakes the Wii

Magnific0 said:
Of course the PS3 won't outsell the Wii.

It would have to outsell lawnmowers, hair dryers and Bingo games (same category as the wii ) LoL!!

So, for some reason today, Legend11 got his Xbox 360 sensitivies hurt, and he's set to flame sony today (I also saw him in the Make God of War: CoO a million seller thread as well), and he starts this thread, and now a fan of sony slams the Wii.

Niiiiice.  Legend11 is trixsy.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network

Even though this may be a joke thread by wii fans. I'm going to see this one thru. It's gunna happen - just like blu ray. So here is to PS3 Domination :D -------->

@Soriku lolz all you like :P but you will be helping the ps3 domination when you get one :P Kh3 :D 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Someone should make -the "this thread will die until "The PS3 Domination Thread, will go on until PS3 overtakes the Wii" die" thread.....

I don't think Legend is a troll,I believe he is a ORC!!! >C:-o] ,just a troll trying to act civilly(or at least organized,LOL)

Around the Network

shouldnt this be a thread of PS3 over 360 before we even know if its possible to pass the Wii?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Funny thing about this thread is that it will pan out true eventually.

i predict the shutdown of vg when that happens.

Wow talk about the best thread ever!

CrazzyMan said:
The difference now is 11 mln. so to achieve that, ps3 must outsell wii by 100k weekly, then after 2 years PS2 will reach Wii.

But i don`t see PS3 outsellign Wii by 100k weekly till the 2009,
so unless Wii is FAD, this thread will will go on till 2011 atleast.
3 years - Long time. =))

Which is right around the time the Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft X-box 720, and Nintendo Uus launch.

So this thread will be void after 2010 I think when PS3 passes Wii. Wii won't be able to handle PS3's 2008 lineup. Also not just PS3 but the PS3/360 multiplat games like GTA4.