By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Won isn't doing TOO bad in the UK

http://gamasutra.com/blogs/MattMatthews/20140301/212050/

Not too bad at all, already over PS3 in revenue (BTW, in UNITS PS4/One lag more, but the average selling price of next gen software is high, so they are not far behind).

I think a substantial (more than 30 pounds) cut and they'd be fine in UK. This really shows me why they did that in UK, they are not far out of reach.

If Xbox can stay strong in USA and UK they will be safe. Just those two countries led to 360 outselling (or tying if you must, to avoid controversy) PS3 worldwide last gen. Xbox obviously cant think about outselling PS4 yet, but they will at least maintain third party support with a decent showing in US/UK for now.

Around the Network

You should have written Xbox* won

Xbox brand have good attach ratio. This gave them an upperhand. But PS is also doing great.

What I do find interresting, is that the 8th generation (PS4 + Xbox One + Wii U) is allready making as much money (25.2 M £) as the 7th generation (25.4 M £)

You spelt xbox done wrong

Anyways, it's doing pretty well.

Around the Network

Day of the typos

Wow, Really? seeing xbox one was not selling well in UK., that is a surprise

Praise the One.

miz1q2w3e said:
Day of the typos

Eh.. At least they are amusing typos  and  not some extreme butchering of the English language!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

10000 Korean Xbox Wons.

I do wonder one thing, RRP of Xbone and PS4 games is £10 more than PS3 and 360. If they were the correct price (as in not a rip off) the figures would look significantly higher for 360.

Hmm, pie.