By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone up for some Wii/DS Online tournaments while we still can?

I was thinking about trying to do some kind of Mario Kart Wii anyway

and Metroid Prime Hunters might be cool

Around the Network

I'd do some Brawl or MKwii (although I'm not too great at MK)

I could be up for Smash Bros, though my scheduling availability is all over the place...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
I could be up for Smash Bros, though my scheduling availability is all over the place...

I'll try to put it at a time that suits everybody's most people's schedules.

I'd definitely be up for a Mario Kart DS tournament. Still my favorite game in the series next to Mario Kart 64.

Friend code: 1463-9782-0639

I might be up for some Brawl as well. I'll post my friend code later if so.

Around the Network

I'd like to play some Mario Kart Wii and maybe Castlevania Judgment if someone likes it. And I guess I have to try Dragon Quest IX before it's too late, oh and YuGiOh Spirit Caller was a lot of fun, I'm gonna miss that one :(

Thinking about it, didn't Metroid Prime Trilogy had some kind of online thing to share with friends? How did that work?

Edit: My friend code is in my sig

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

^^

I'd like to join but the hours never benefit me, I have been trying to join the mario kart 7 tourney forever but I never can

I'd be up for a Brawl tourney and also if anyone wants to have friendly matches they can hit me up on my wall.

My Brawl code is: 1421 0207 8349

Signature goes here!

Tagging this for now, I will consider it, though it is dangerously close to my exam season.