By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some of our favorite games and how they ended up!

good thread! i will tag

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Nice thread but we also got twlight princess for the gamecube zelda?

SHit, posted, my bad

Well the main stuff was done but I was going go to make 2 or 3 "reserved" replies. That of course wont work anymore ;)

I  know that there is TP. I didn't list it because it's what people actually expected. Its neither really a gameplay rarity nor a solution to a problem noone had etc. TP is pretty conventional.

You could do one for the Wii itself. What we got was something NOBODY expected.

miz1q2w3e said:
Nice thread.

Also, Paper Mario... ;_;

Eh... Super Paper Mario isn't THAT bad. The story and characters are great and there are many  optional things to do .. The soundtrack is also cool. It's cooler than  the other side of a pillow.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Where the heck is Kirby? This thread desperately needs to be updated with Kirby Air Ride.

Around the Network

This is the proof that people who accuse Nintendo of doing nothing but rehashes don't know what they're talking about.

Signature goes here!

HylianSwordsman said:
Where the heck is Kirby? This thread desperately needs to be updated with Kirby Air Ride.

oh right this one also was on Gamecube. Totally forgot it. I'll add it.
Thanks!

PS all stars: What we expect.

What we got

Nice thread.

I agree for the most part the direction Nintendo took with their franchises were steps back from their N64 and SNES predecessors. For Zelda, to me it isn't even the art style that's off-putting, yet after the HD remake fixes a lot of WW's problems it easily remains my least favorite 3D Zelda. Luigi's Mansion was fun, but not in the same ballpark as Mario 64 which also trounces Sunshine in every way. Metroid is probably the only franchise that benefitted off it's GameCube entry.

Still, I can't argue the GameCube wasn't surprising. In essence that's good and Trucks here above me speaks truth, but I wished those surprises would have worked out a lot better.