By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - My oddest movie viewing ever....

I remember when I went to Skyfall, it was really crowded and one fairly old guy, who was a James Bond fan from back in the day, was really thinking that he was James Bond. Whenever Daniel Craig found himself in a fight scene he would swing his fists too. With the scene where he was on the train he was totally cramped up on the seat but at the end he was like cheering for every victory. It was funny though.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
Chris Hu said:
ganoncrotch said:
Watched "The boy in the stripped Pajamas" in the Cinema here which was directly next to a screening of HellBoy2.... also our cinema is fucking terrible so you get sound bleeding from 1 screen to the next during loud scenes so yeah... that Scene with the mother just swinging under the tree after her child has gone missing into the concentration camp pure silence, Could hear Ron Pearlman screaming at the top of his voice followed by a huge explosion from next door, was kinda funny... but ruined the whole movie having Hell boy audio in that.

The town where I grew up in Tauberbischofsheim, Germany only had two cinemas one was only open on a semi regular basis and both of them where pretty lousy.  I also don't miss watching movies dubbed in German when it comes to voice actors Germany has a pretty poor selction of them.  They usually use people that sound nothing like the original actors voices.

In Ireland we have a really overly funded TV channel which is dedicated to keeping our National (and dead) language of Irish(Gaeilge) alive, part of this is by trying to get kids to be interested in it so they get funding to buy TV shows like The power rangers and translate them into Irish for kids to watch... I swear to the Gods that be there is only one person in the whole of the Country who can do a "Villain" voice and speak Irish so each week the Bad guy in the Irish Dub of power rangers was voiced by the same guy lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I cant believe so much stuff goes on in an cinema nothing ever happens there people just watch the movie. Although there's this one time where me and my family want to watch Legion and during the movie my little sister disappeared we were walking up and down the theatre looking for her. We finally found here hiding under her sit cause she was scared watching the movie. Needless to say the movie was horrible.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share