By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 best console RIGHT NOW! Most Games! Most Exclusives! Brightest Future!

looking at the situation as it stands right now, i think it is obvious why the ps4 is dominating the chartz.  ps4 has the most games.  ps4 has the most exclusives.  below is a list of every game released so far:

PS4 XBOX ONE
  Angry Birds Start Wars Angry Birds Start Wars
  assassin's creed black flag assassin's creed black flag
  basement crawl  
  battlefield 4 battlefield 4
  blacklight retribution  
  Call of duty Ghosts Call of duty Ghosts
  Contrast  
    crimson dragon
  DC Universe  
    dead rising 3
  doki-doki universe  
  don't starve  
  escape plan  
  Fifa 14 Fifa 14
    fighter within
  flow  
  flower  
    forza 5
    Halo Sparten Assult
  injustice gods amoung us  
  just dance 2014 just dance 2014
    killer instinct
  killzone shadowfall   
  knack  
  LEGO marvel super heros LEGO marvel super heros
    lococycle
  Madden NFL 25 Madden NFL 25
    Max the curse of the brotherhood
  NBA 2k14 NBA 2k14
  NBA live 14 NBA live 14
  Need for Speed Rivals Need for Speed Rivals
  Outlast  
    peggle 2
  pinball arcade  
    plants vs zombies garden warfare
    powerstar golf
  rayman legends rayman legends
  Resogun  
    ryse
  skylanders swap force skylanders swap force
  Sound Shapes  
  strider strider
  super motherload  
  the LEGO movie game the LEGO movie game
  thief thief
  tiny brains  
  tomb raider tomb raider
  Trine 2  
  Warframe  
    xbox fitness
  zen pinball 2  
    zoo tycoon
    zumba world party
Games total 38 32
Exclusive Games 21 15

throw on the fact that ps4 is $100 cheaper and it's no wonder everyone is flocking to ps4!   then consider what's just around the corner: infamous, the witness, the order 1886, transitor, driveclub, watchdogs, mercenary kings, destiney, minecraft, metal gear, planetside 2, uncharted 4.  So much game!!   ..and dont' forget the real game changer of BC via gaikai!!!  *mind blown*

*pre-emptive appologie to nintendo fans.  wiiU was not considered for this analysis.

source

Around the Network

In before Nintendo fans make comment about Wii U having more games because of the one year lead.

I don't think BC via gaikai is a good thing, but yes, if you compare only with X1, PS4 is the king of the world

Click HERE and be happy 

Meh, you have to look at what the games are, I'd rather have 1 good exclusive over 10 okay ones.

Except most gamers just look at the most important games that differentiate. You guys taught me that last gen, that now matter how many XBLA games released, it all paled in comparison to a single AAA retail exclusive. Yes I realize I am calling you out on an opinion you may or may not have had, but I just believe you are all accountable for eachother.

I mean now the simplified list is:

Dead Rising 3/Forza 5 > Killzone Shadow Fall (made less desirable with BF4 and COD)
Ryse > Knack
Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare timed exclusive
Titanfall > Infamous

But hey, PS4 is selling great, so really you shouldn't care.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Well, your source is probably one of the most reputable ones I've seen recently...

i love it when people click the links!

Can't argue with that source.

kowenicki said:
PS

It's Thief

"i before e except after c"

"I before e except after c and when sounding like a, as in neighbor and weigh, and on weekends and holidays and all throughout May, and you'll always be wrong no matter what you say!"

kupomogli said:

In before Nintendo fans make comment about Wii U having more games because of the one year lead.

Hey WiiU has more games :0

The ps4 is clearly the best console for the market right now just ask the consumers hahahaha :D

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.