By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - Pick it up yet? Going to?

Picking Up PvZ: Garden Warfare?

Hell yeah! Already Playing! 17 34.00%

Got mine, in DL Queue 2 4.00%

Gonna pick up soon 11 22.00%

Are you serious? This looks crap 12 24.00%

Wake me when it's Dogs v... 7 14.00%

Total:49

So, I just bought my digital copy of 'PvZ: Garden Warfare.' 10 gbs! But the thing is, I'm at work, and can't play until I get home. And I have a crapload of work to do to finish up a book by Thursday night, so I won't be able to play TOOOOOOOOO much until then. But I'm still going to. The game looks great.

But, my question to you is, if you have an X1 are you picking up this game, have you already, or, if not, is there any chance this game makes you WANT to pick one up?

What do you think? Looks crazy as hell! 24-player multiplayer! Bright colors! Insane weapons! "Shooters just got weird" is their motto, and it looks great. Since I can't play for hours, tell me what you think.

Around the Network

This game looks insanely fun, I really really really want to get it but with Titanfall around the corner, I am feeling very guilty...I can use that 40 bucks toward titanfall.

Although i might just give in and buy it.. :-p

Praise the One.

Thinking of the 360 version. Its only $30, and the meta is solid for what it is.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

SweetTalia said:

This game looks insanely fun, I really really really want to get it but with Titanfall around the corner, I am feeling very guilty...I can use that 40 bucks toward titanfall.

Although i might just give in and buy it.. :-p

If you Buy a bag of Cheetos with it at Target, they give you a $10 gift card when you buy it.

Kind of reducing the price to $30 US.

It is near the end of the end....

Haven't yet but definately will. Game looks awesome

Around the Network

Not till Friday when the postie puts it through my letterbox.

I am going to wait until the PC version releases.

nice

Its on the top of my to do list.

Looks pretty fun, I'll get it if it comes to PS4.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Probably not but I will see

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850