By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Knack Sells 322k Units in Japan (2days) Outsells Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Then the title is a bit misleading. Now I wonder how it would have sold if it was not bundled.

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Around the Network

hehehehee...

If it wasn´t bundled, it wouldn´t sell at all.

Still, it´s a long way to surpass Super Mario 3d World, that has sold about 2 million with the digital copies. If Sony keep bundling it with every japanese PS4, it will eventually pass that mark

Is it digital or did they get boxed games like we did in the Western bundles.

so many people with so bad taste.

Day1 buyers sure are desperate.

oh thanks, perfect!

Around the Network
Player2 said:

Just wait for PS3 fans to show up and begin to complain like they do with Wii Sports.

At least Ninty fans who praised the sales of massively bundled Ninty games will acknowledge Knack's achievement. Oh, wait. They're already downlplaying it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No fanbase is better than the rest.

How long will it stay bundled?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

until it outsells mario3d :P

vivster said:

The bundle is called Launch Bundle i beleive so i expect just the first 2 shipments

Jranation said:
kupomogli said:

Knack sold more in two days than Super Mario 3D World sold in four weeks. Knack must be the better game.

*edit*

Knack is so good it's got a 100% attach rate in Japan.

lol, more sales mean better game?

According to Nintendo fans.