By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Sells 322k Units In Japan (2 Days)

Dat greatness.

Around the Network

Pretty amazing sales, probably will get 600k in the first week, and get to 1 million before march ends.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I can't read Japanese...are these official numbers? If so, I was too optimistic in the prediction (I had a feeling I would be...)

Oh, and that means the PS4 is officially ahead of the Wii U and over 2 million ahead of the Xbox One correct?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Well this isn't what I was expecting ... After the thought that Sony allocated so much stock for Japan just means that the PS4 may not be as all we had hyped up for.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/7/0/8/9/5/9/1/orig-17089591.jpg

Around the Network

A lot better than the doomsayers expected. Now the question is, will it keep above Wii U weekly numbers or drop down just as much

Good sales, it beat both vita/WiiU launch. Damn i was wrong with my prediction, its gonna be funny to those who predicted even worse than me :)

Safe to say PS4 has surpassed the Wii U this week?

JoeTheBro said:
Man did they completely crush my prediction. Amazing job Sony!

I'm also glad to be proven wrong.

fatslob-:O said:
Well this isn't what I was expecting ... After the thought that Sony allocated so much stock for Japan just means that the PS4 may not be as all we had hyped up for.

Um, it's still sold out. In parts of Europe, it's sold out till March. Yea totally doomed...