By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario kart can only get worse

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
super_etecoon said:
I think it will be better on MK8 cause anti-gravity + rainbow road = rape

I must be really out of the loop where somehow one of the most offensive words in the english language translates into a compliment.  Someone help me out here.

The key is not to think about it

Really?  How do you mean?  

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
super_etecoon said:
I think it wil be better on MK8 cause anti-gravity + rainbow road = rape

I must be really out of the loop where somehow one of the most offensive words in the english language translates into a compliment.  Someone help me out here.

i raped people on rainbow road, isn't meant offensive

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:

You must get yourself in the same state of mind as the writers of Family Guy.

thats easily done, let them watch all kim possible episodes then you get that mental depravity

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
super_etecoon said:

You must get yourself in the same state of mind as the writers of Family Guy.

I suppose that might help. I guess I feel slightly better that he was expressing it as a verb as opposed to an adjective.  I'm always amazed out how quickly hate speech enters the "acceptable vernacular" these days.  Was really scared for a moment that slang had just taken an even uglier turn.

handheld mario karts are terrible don't evenmention those spurge

Around the Network

perfection cant be improved

RolStoppable said:
You, on the other hand, can only get better.

I. Died. 

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

TK14 said:
RolStoppable said:
You, on the other hand, can only get better.

I. Died. 

please don't encourage him, he gets so smug when he derails threads

Fuck rainbow road, i want me a piece of that airport course.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed proved that the series has a lot of room to grow. I've been bored with everything since Marko Kart DS, myself. Minor changes don't do it for me.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9