Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

Whoooo, I can't wait!

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Will I enjoy this game? The last Kart game that I loved was Crash Team Racing..

This game is looking so cool !! :D ... I love Mario Kart !

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Never played a Mario Kart game. Yes, I was deprived as a child. Looks like another party game though, where everybody gathers around and has WAY too much fun for a video game... and we know how that's ruining the industry, so I don't think I'll support this trend by not buying the game.

Around the Network

Konnichiwa; The Mario Kart series always has and always will be the definitive kart racer. If you like any Kart racing game you'll love it.

It's suprising how little attention this game has got so far. The game is guaranteed to be one of the Wii's best games and will probably sell higher than Mario Galaxy and even Brawl. I realize that we haven't had that much info about it yet, but well... It's Mario Kart!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I have to admit, I like the changes. they all look very nice. Esspecially the directional item usage and the straightforward powerboosts. I also like how they're bringing back the shortcuts, I really missed finding paths that weren't part of the typical course structure.
I especially like how going online still allows multiplayer split screen, even if it is limited to 2.
I guess this is going to be a definite buy for me even if I do hate the shell. I suppose I could just give it to my sister. She might be able to handle excite truck better with an actual steering wheel type thing to use.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Craig Harris can be a horrible writer.

we played Mario Kart Wii exclusively with the steering wheel peripheral exclusively during our short hands-on time

you can perform wheelies that will, after a certain amount of time, will kick in additional speed boosts.

SW-5120-1900-6153

YES! Battle mode online!
HURRAY! Split Screen Online, this means I'll actually play online! (I don't play online on DS, too many people leaving, etc so no fun at all, instead I use every racer and compete against my own times. I've beat 12 of the Staff records now, only 20 to go!
Whoohoo! Baby Mario is still in, hopefully Baby Luigi too!
Yippi! Yoshi is still here :)
Marvellous! LOTS of statistics! Expect to see me tick in 5 hours just staring at them!
Magnificent! 12 people online!
Fantastic! Spring 08 release, so we Europeans can expect to see it within christmas time!
Incredible! Weekly downloads!
Amazing! Bikes are in, and 6 karts from each char! We can expect 16 char's at least, so more than 80 karts!

So, Mario Kart Wii - The Amazingly incredibly fantasticly magnificently marvellous hurray game, that makes you say Yippi! Yahoo! Yes! and more!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i can't wait

if i could only play mario kart or smash bros, it wouldn't even be a decision: mario kart is the best non-platform/non-puzzle game ever

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp