By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Price Cut announced for XBOX ONE in the UK £399.99

Lol, a couple of my friends who live in UK and were going to buy Xbox Ones next month have now decided not to, they're going to ride it out and wait for more price dropping.

Around the Network
Nadwki said:
selnor1983 said:
jmcoo7 said:
DerNebel said:
jmcoo7 said:
selnor1983 said:

This underpowered console is confirmed by developers the new SDK makes 1080p now easily possible on all multiplatfrom games going forward. Parity will be better on 2nd gen games. And we will see what sells better. Titanfall or Infamous.

Parity, your ******** lol fair enough you should get a job as PR rep for Xbox your good at hiding the truth like them lol.

You might wanna edit that, we already have a guy in this thread that was banned for calling selnor this.

Then if that's the case ppl should be banned for stating incorrect facts, you cannot magic away hardware differences that big with magic words.

Incorrect facts? Multiplatform developers are confirming this. Ill listen to them thanks. People making games on both PS4 and Xbox One. Calling the machines comparable now on both systems. And Rebellion confirming they are easily now running in 1080p on Xbox One after the new SDK released to them a few weeks ago.

;)

Really, well let's see the next lot of multiplatform games. Facts talk louder than words and so far all I have seen are xbone games with lower resolution or fps and that's a Fact.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

That was fast. I thought the UK was Xbox country?

Will they be getting ambassador games?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Was the One 430 without titanfall and now is 399 with?

Ah and besides it being a drastic but probably helpful move it is indeed a big fuck you to early adopters. But then again, who cares about those. It's the unsold consoles companies care about at this stage.

Around the Network

Cheebee said:
That was fast. I thought the UK was Xbox country?

Will they be getting ambassador games?

UK markets kinda varies a lot, we have had good gens for all the hardware players, people here tend to be influenced more by value. That's why the xbone will need to hit 299 to be competitive. I have had Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Microsoft consoles as my main, a lot of the time price has been a factor.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

I am probably the first one to say this but I think this is a good deal...

Ooh that's a nice move from Microsoft, maybe it'll sell tons before PS4 could regain availability again.

selnor1983 said:
drkohler said:
selnor1983 said:

This underpowered console is confirmed by developers the new SDK makes 1080p now easily possible on all multiplatfrom games going forward.

You are reading waaaaaaay too much on misterxy's hilarious blog..

Im referring to a developer interview not a blog.

Fixed, as in singular, as in one developer making a mid tier game said this and several articles were created in the gaming media to show this conversation. Unless of course you can reply to my earlier question and show me a list of other developers saying this. So far, all we are seeing in the media is companies like SE, Konami. EA, Activision, Ubisoft releasing superior versions on the competing platform. Where is their interviews?  Where is the re-assurance from those companies?  The only thing showing up is leaks that games like Watch Dogs, Witcher 3 will not be up to par with their counter console sku.

selnor1983 said:
Goodbye Sony in the UK. Watch this sell a ton!!!!

No it won't beat out sony

mM