By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4: Japanese Stores Report Strong Sales, but Weak Attach Rate for Games

SnakeDrake said:
Knack is a system seller!!!

Knack, the saviour of Playstation 4! In your face people who made Knack doom threads!

Once you entered you won't be the same anymore. A blog about life.

http://seetheworlddifferent.wordpress.com/

Around the Network

Don't worry shop keepers they'll be back in a day or so after they've actually played knack.

It looks it won't sell even 300K in 2 days...

Putin said:
They got Knack with each console. What more do they want?

This industry is fucked. I'm building my bunker now.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
I fully expected a low attachment rate, seeing as the launch line-up isn't particularly Japanese orientated, but who the hell buys a console and not ONE game? xD

I suppose people moving over to digital can account for some of it, but that's still amusing.

Hey man, that's precisely what I did when I got a PS4 last month. Didn't wanna shell out another $60 after getting a PS4 and PS+. I've been enjoying Warframe and Resogun, and have like 6 games from PS+ on my PS3 since I got the service

BMaker11 said:
Zekkyou said:
I fully expected a low attachment rate, seeing as the launch line-up isn't particularly Japanese orientated, but who the hell buys a console and not ONE game? xD

I suppose people moving over to digital can account for some of it, but that's still amusing.

Hey man, that's precisely what I did when I got a PS4 last month. Didn't wanna shell out another $60 after getting a PS4 and PS+. I've been enjoying Warframe and Resogun, and have like 6 games from PS+ on my PS3 since I got the service

Me too. I bought Killzone one month later.

BMaker11 said:
Zekkyou said:

i did the same thing with vita lol

I'm sure they will purchase many games digitally though.

Top 10 Games of All Time

1. The Last of Us, 2. Journey, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, 4. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, 5. Bioshock Infinite, 6. Zelda: Twilight Princess, 7. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 8. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, 9. Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword, 10. Starcraft

Add me on PSN. Thanks.

I bought aciv two days after getting my ps4.
I think MG's:gz will do great there.