By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Crystalis anyone play it?

Has anyone else ever played this game?

It was a SNK game on NES and very Zelda like in fact it was far better than Zelda yet went un noticed (and VG charts does not have it listed on the site sadly) if you can try and track the gameboy colour version.

Truly an amazing game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystalis 

Around the Network

I'm looking into it now, I want to see some screens and game play, it looks pretty impressive.

What is awesome about this game is that it eas developed by SNK later being famous fot their beat'em up

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

LOLZ

I only know crystalis from DotA - a WC3 custom map ;) .

Around the Network

Anothers obscure action-adventure simil to Zelda ( for Nes ) is Willow by Capcom and Magic of Sharazade ...

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

^ Also Star Tropics (good thing it's on VC) Which I also found better than NES Zelda's

Ryudo said:
^ Also Star Tropics (good thing it's on VC) Which I also found better than NES Zelda's

And its sequel : Zoda's Revenge .

I still have it for my gameboy colour.

I have it for the NES, great game.