By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is Your Favourite Accent?

For me I don't mind hot south African's females voice, I don't mind the American accent too much either to be honest, of course Australian accent is the best but I can't go nominating myself now can I.

An accent I can't stand is Kiwi's (NZ) Just horrible, I'd rather listen to children burning in a fire.

Around the Network

Mine, cuz it kicks ass! ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

You knew I was gonna say Australian, you cheater ;)

German girls sound really sexy haha

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

LOL @ the kiwi comment. Yeah their accent is pretty terrible.

I'll never forget on Rove Live when he rang up this random kiwi chick and asked her to say the word "twenty-six". She had no idea why the audience was laughing at her.

Around the Network

EDIT: Too harsh.

ArtofAngels said:

Directed at me?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Irish accent's the best although south african is also good (judging only from exchange students/students with visa's) it's kinda like a feminine british.

DarkNight_DS said:
ArtofAngels said:

Directed at me?

No, you have a cool vioce, Kiwi's again LOL.

Nat likes it when I speak greek to her. She says its sexy ;)