By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WHY did you join VGChartz?

at first to just view the numbers, but the threads got interesting so i started to post

Around the Network

Numbers and the forums.

needed a smaller userbase forum.  The gamefaqs forum which also permits any gamespot member to post and vice versa was just to big.

So I could PM RolStoppable, of course.

So when Leo-J is a celebrity, I can say I knew him back in teh day

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

I came for the Beer and the Bitches!
Hey hot mama, how ya doin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

so i could see all 4 pages in the charts, rather than just the first...

i came here because i heard the were numbers too be found,
but all i saw was an huge troll, which i felt i had too fight^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

well first i joined so i can see the full charts then i also wanted to post in its forums

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

the forums of course. If a thread is long enough my opinion is usually shared by someone else. So before I was a member, topics usually didn't frustrate me to the point of joining, since eventually a clear minded person usually came in and posted something correct.
But eventually I couldn't take it, too many threads needed my opinion.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.