By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WHY did you join VGChartz?

Self-explanitory. I joined because I thought it would be cool to join in off-topic conversations.

Around the Network

To fight with fanboys... with logic

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

To annoy people. Lots of fun at this site though.

I joined because I wanted a forum to post in, and I always visited this site for numbers.

For the numbers and Soriku.

Around the Network

I joined to seek out all Cybertron defectors. So far this site is pretty barren of Autobot's. I need Autobot energon to power my giant ray gun!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

to make fun of ppl because i have some serious insecurity issues.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Numbers and to voice my opinion in interesting topics (which are always plentiful around here)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Wanted to feel 16 again

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

weezy said:
to make fun of ppl because i have some serious insecurity issues.

What issues. We all want to know. Do you still wet the bed? Oh soory missed the insecurity part lol