By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Titanfall be the Best Selling Xbox One Game for a While?

^^ Forza and DR3 have a 1/3 install base, you dont think Titanfall can?

Around the Network

I played the beta of Titanfall and was not entirely impressed...so I don't think it really deserves the #1 spot. However, I expect Titanfall will outsell Ghosts quickly, and I expect eventually Destiny to crush Titanfall's lifetime sales.  It's really hard to know if sledgehammer's cod will outsell Titanfall. I still think it has more potential than Titanfall, but it's hard to know that. So IMO for 2014:

1. Destiny

2. Titanfall

3. Next cod

4. Halo 2 Anniversary

in terms of sales...

Not sure about destiny on Xbox one... I have high expectations for the Game... But something Is off for me I can tell what....
titanfall will be the best selling game on Xbox one for a while I think...

maybe yes

That would actually be really cool. With the back story of ReSpawn and Activision. I hope TitanFall does outsell COD: Ghost.

Plus I wonder how many consoles it will push.

What I don't get is why people get so jazzed for Destiny? I feel like I have already played it because I played Halo 4 and it looks very similar. Perhaps that's why it keeps getting pushed back - the need to work on it more.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

I'd expect best selling and most traded in at the same time... any legitimate gamer would get tired of this real quick I think... easy mode does not make for good competitive gaming

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Prediction, IMO

Titanfall (Xbox & PC) will be the number one selling game this year. I know it sounds crazy and I could be way off with this but, what the hell. It has 3 systems to make it happen.

Destiny would have a chance....if it wasn't releasing so late in the year.

TheTruthHurts! said:
Prediction, IMO

Titanfall (Xbox & PC) will be the number one selling game this year. I know it sounds crazy and I could be way off with this but, what the hell. It has 3 systems to make it happen.

Titan fall won't sell more than watchdogs let alone destiny

Talal said:

papamudd said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
Prediction, IMO

Total....you are most certainly correct.

This year.....I am sticking with Titanfall...😉

TheTruthHurts! said:
papamudd said:

Total....you are most certainly correct.

This year.....I am sticking with Titanfall...😉

hmm possibly but watchdogs comes out in july and new console owners won't have that many more games to choose from... a game with innovative MP and what seems to be a very cool SP campaign will probably beat out most other games. Destiny may get a dramatic early on sales due to release date near holidays but might not be enough to beat out either title for sales this year... I'd be really surprised if titan fall beat out watchdogs for the year though.

Talal said: