By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Titanfall be the Best Selling Xbox One Game for a While?

Can Titanfall beat Call of Duty Ghosts?

Let us say Titanfall will sell:

-500k week 1

-250k Week 2

-100k Week 3

-50k Week 4

-And stay around 25k-30k for a while

Titanfall might be able to take Call of Duty Ghosts by the summer

I expect Destiny to take Titanfall this fall. I think Call of Duty is in decline and the next Call of Duty will not dethrown Titanfall. Who's with me?

Around the Network

Yeah I think Destiny will pass Titanfall and the next CoD will probably do better also.

Well, like many have said, this place just isn't the same without your threads to get people going.

OT : Titanfall will be number one by July.

It is near the end of the end....

Yes, it can that doe not mean it will. "Will" is probably the best word.

I think it will until the Holiday season. Partly because there is not much coming out period that is exclusive to the X1. and not also out on competing companies platforms. Not much to brag about.

Yeah, Destiny is split with many platforms and it has exclusive content on PS4 too. Although I don't think cod is on decline. If Activision makes a next-gen cod they should be able to rebirth the franchise... not like cod ghost flops anyway.

Around the Network

Yea I agree Destiny will be the first to outsell it.

First Destiny, then Halo 5, then Titanfall 2, then Destiny 2, then Gears, then Halo 6.

There might be an underdog(pun totally intended) chance for Watch Dogs if Titanfall does not that well and Ubisoft manages to stir up the hype again.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I believe so, probably until Halo 5 comes out.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Possibly, but unlikely.

Oh... optimistic prediction... thats a 1/3 install base penetration.