XBOne 8 5.67%

Alienware Desktop 2 1.42%

Alienware Laptop 2 1.42%

Other Boutique Desktop or Laptop 1 0.71%

Custom Built PC 32 22.70%

Ouya 11 7.80%

Total:141
lukeroux said:
I hate those needy "convince me, sell me on, why should I get PS4/Xbone/U" threads.

I hate people who post in threads that they hate.  If it's not a conversation you want to partake in, just move along.  I have no problem telling people the Pros/Cons of a Wii U if they are considering it.  I'm looking to purchase something new and am looking for input from those that have/enjoy/understand these options.

Around the Network
TheLastStarFighter said:
lukeroux said:
I hate those needy "convince me, sell me on, why should I get PS4/Xbone/U" threads.

I hate people who post in threads that they hate.  If it's not a conversation you want to partake in, just move along.  I have no problem telling people the Pros/Cons of a Wii U if they are considering it.  I'm looking to purchase something new and am looking for input from those that have/enjoy/understand these options.

dude, there are like tens of similar threads on this forum, and houndreds of pages where you can find reviews and peoples opinions about systems you mentioned.

If you miss the Playstation brand, get a PS3. PS4 doesn't have enough to warrant getting one yet, and most 3rd party titles are still coming to PS3. If PS4 were backwards compatible I'd say get that, but it's not, so wait on the PS4 for a year or two. I'd go with a custom built PC. Alienware is overpriced, you're just paying for a pretty machine, when you could build a better one for less.

this site seems to find resolution important.. so with 2048 x 1536 pixels its better than anything out there..
More exlusives than any other system
Cheaper games
Your girlfriend will love it..
If you don't have one it has the killer app:

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

this site seems to find resolution important.. so with 2048 x 1536 pixels its better than anything out there..
More exlusives than any other system
Cheaper games
Your girlfriend will love it..
If you don't have one it has the killer app:

The real killer app is flappy bird, but that is gone now :'(

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
lukeroux said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
lukeroux said:

dude, there are like tens of similar threads on this forum, and houndreds of pages where you can find reviews and peoples opinions about systems you mentioned.

Dude, trust me, I get it, there are lots of stupid threads out there. Here's the thing though, if you post in a thread you hate, you bump the thread. It's best to ignore them so that they die faster. If the thread is that dumb, don't dignify it with a response. For me it's the "more proof that Nintendo is totally doomed!" threads and the "my local store has (insert system) sitting on the shelves, it's doomed!" threads. Lately the "PS4 is in stock in these countries!" threads that are getting on my nerves.

PlayStation 4.... The Xbone is too tarnished by all the bad news and constant ridiculing. You wouldn't want your friends or other people seeing you with one, would you? Sure they will act cool in front of your face and tell you that it's cool bro. But once they turn around, they will unleash the laughter that they were so desperately trying to hold in.

I bought an Xbone and my mom saw it. She smacked me on my face and told me that she thought she taught me better. She kicked me out of the house and I cried like a baby. A week later my girlfriend left me for my friend who has a Playstation 4. Now my job is threatening me that I will lose my job if I don't get rid of my Xbone. It makes the company look bad if anyone is associated with that thing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Id say custom build a pc because there are tons of games and if you want to do anything else thats not gaming it pretty much has you set for life, but my second choice would be a ps4

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

The holidays are still a way off. A lot can change in six months. Just save your money and look at the games. I might have gone for PC if my internet was faster and had no data cap.

lukeroux said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
lukeroux said:

Now you've made two pointless posts in a thread you say you hate.  I think you secretly love it.