By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's the Most attractive VG Chartz Member?

omgwtfbbq I totally agree lol thats the pic ive got in my head aswell

Around the Network

Lol! It's Jon Snow, an English news presenter on Channel 4 News. (Yes he did dress like that on air but I can't remember why now.) Madskillz is black!

Gamer Girl
Lolita
Gballzack

Being attractive is about more than physical features to me. The girl in Gballzack's profile is very pretty, but the way she carried herself is a turn-off.

The way I see things:

In pure looks, I think Gballzack is the best looking followed by Lolita. Lolita, however, more attractive all-around than Gballzack. Outside the pic in Gballzack's profile there really isn't much attractive about Gballzack.

Gamer Girl is decent looking, but she's really not my type. See, she looks a bit to masculine to me.

I'll go with Lolita.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Gamer Girl
Lolita
Gballzack

Being attractive is about more than physical features to me. The girl in Gballzack's profile is very pretty, but the way she carried herself is a turn-off.

The way I see things:

In pure looks, I think Gballzack is the best looking followed by Lolita. Lolita, however, more attractive all-around than Gballzack. Outside the pic in Gballzack's profile there really isn't much attractive about Gballzack.

Gamer Girl is decent looking, but she's really not my type. See, she looks a bit to masculine to me.

I'll go with Lolita.

Oh man, your really arn't Grandmaster are you?
Because anyone who's been here long enough knows Gamer Girl Elite and Gballzack are the SAME person and is a DUDE not a chic.

Is OkeyDokey the "Lesbian" 'cause if so, he's hot!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

Because anyone who's been here long enough knows Gamer Girl Elite and Gballzack are the SAME person and is a DUDE not a chic.

If they say that they are girls, I will acknowlege them as girls. It really doesn't matter to me. It's not like they're claiming to have 1b dollars in their bank accounts, nor is being a girl some kind of all-mighty thing. I fail to see why people question their gender, as it's not a big deal if they're a girl or not. They say they're a girl, I believe they're a girl. You say you're a guy, I believe you're a guy. Also, Gamer Girl's posting style and manner of speach is nothing like Gballzack's. Onimusha12 is closer to Gballzack than Gamer Girl is. If you look at their posting history, you will see what I'm talking about.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ Riot

Hell no. GGE and GBallzack have the same heavily sarcastic, anti-sony style. and they both only post negative news about sony.

DMeisterJ is the hottest hands down for 2 reasons:

1) I'm trying to get between him and AoA .
2) His overly cute avatar.

DMeisterJ said:
@ Riot

Hell no. GGE and GBallzack have the same heavily sarcastic, anti-sony style. and they both only post negative news about sony.

Shams, Neos, Onimusha12 and NJ5 all fit that category as well. Gamer Girl's Grammar is worse than Gballzack's, and her posts have a signifigantly different tone. I would bet Onimusha12 is Gballzack over Gamer Girl any day.

Riot Of The Blood said:

If they say that they are girls, I will acknowlege them as girls. It really doesn't matter to me. It's not like they're claiming to have 1b dollars in their bank accounts, nor is being a girl some kind of all-mighty thing. I fail to see why people question their gender, as it's not a big deal if they're a girl or not. They say they're a girl, I believe they're a girl. You say you're a guy, I believe you're a guy. Also, Gamer Girl's posting style and manner of speach is nothing like Gballzack's. Onimusha12 is closer to Gballzack than Gamer Girl is. If you look at their posting history, you will see what I'm talking about.

I think you'll find that 95% of VG Chartz will disagree with you.