By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamespot: New $149 Nvidia 750Ti plays Titanfall better than XOne

lucidium said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
Titanfall looks and runs fine on xbo. plus $150 isnt all you need, you need all the shit to go with it, motherboard, ram, power supply, computer case, cpu, etc.

Its no secret PC is more powerful than the new consoles. This is Nvidia trolling since they are shit leopards about amd shit being used in the consoles.

Nvidia didnt say shit about anything to do with the comparisons, that would be gamespot, might wanna use the ironsights on that rage fella.

I wouldn't say he was raging, but, that's pretty funny... Use the iron sights... Lol

Around the Network
MLGTitanfailHAHA said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Are MLG players going to be majorly playing Titanfall on PC? The answer is no. They will be playing it on Xbox One where the majority of the competition is.

Ah you little clueless casual Fanboy

Firstly > Titanfall is nothing where you need skill.
Its casual garbage - Every PC Progamer will laugh about people like you.
I know you are like 10 years old and didn't see the times where Counterstrike,UT and Quake including with the E-Sports scene got big but please...just stop
Fatal1ty would laugh so hard over people like you and so would SK Gaming,Mousesports and others

TITANFALL HAS FUCKING AIM ASSISTS > A I M   AS S I S T S      - This alone is erasing any chance this casual game had to be taken serious in the e-sports scene.
And so does CoD - Who the fuck does take this shit serious?A few Console noobs which wouldn't stand a chance in the games i mentioned above.

If Titanfall would be 1 v 1 Arena Shooter or something like Counter Strike i would take it seriously but this lol?

Oh and Respawn themself didn't plan the game as an E-Sports/competitive game
So please SHUT THE FUCK UP - Its a damn casual game and nothing to be proud of

http://esports-nation.com/news/source-no-lan-at-launch-for-titanfall-esports-not-a-priority/

READ THIS you fool
The game is designed to attract as many casuals as possible
It isn't in any way designed to be competitive aka missing all the important things.

It is as casual as Killzone and others.
The only difference is this game looks shit and outdated even on PC where a Pentium 2 could play this in 4k.

Now please spin this into something positive for you =)
Just accept it > This game isn't made for your 1337 MLG ULTRA PRO wishful thinking.It was NEVER designed this way.Its already dead in the e-sports scene.
Its missing key features for it LOL
This isn't Halo - This is a Bot kicking simulator and nothing more.

~ Mod Edit ~

This user has been moderated by TruckOSaurus this "post"

Titanfall is more casual than COD and COD isn't that popular on PC. 

I'm not an expert,but I'm sure you can get any console game to play better on certain pc's. I did'nt understand anything in your post. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming when it comes to hardware and there are always upgrades you can do to optimize it to be even better. This isn't anything new at all.

What was the full PC configuration they were using for that benchmarking?

Basically any i5 dualcore is stronger than 6 Jaguar cores reserved for gaming.

Edit: Never mind, I found the benchmark

"We tested the GTX 750 Ti on our trusty Ivy Bridge test rig, which features an Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM, an ASUS P8Z68-V Motherboard, Corsair HX850 PSU, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro, and a Corsair Force GT SSD."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gtx-750-ti-review-minimal-power-maximum-performance/1100-6417810/

That was a very, very  unfair comparison, the i5 3570K is twice the size of the 8 Jaguar cores runing at twice its clock, plus 10GB extra RAM.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:

What was the full PC configuration they were using for that benchmarking?

Basically any i5 dualcore is stronger than 6 Jaguar cores reserved for gaming.

Edit: Never mind, I found the benchmark

"We tested the GTX 750 Ti on our trusty Ivy Bridge test rig, which features an Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM, an ASUS P8Z68-V Motherboard, Corsair HX850 PSU, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro, and a Corsair Force GT SSD."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gtx-750-ti-review-minimal-power-maximum-performance/1100-6417810/

That was a very, very  unfair comparison, the i5 3570K is twice the size of the 8 Jaguar cores runing at twice its clock, plus 10GB extra RAM.

Isn't the best way to test something out is to make the thing you are testing the bottleneck?

So shouldn't the graphics card they use be the weakest thing in the computer in order to determine what it can do.

irstupid said:

Isn't the best way to test something out is to make the thing you are testing the bottleneck?

So shouldn't the graphics card they use be the weakest thing in the computer in order to determine what it can do.

Yes, but not the comparison with a completly diferent class of hadware. It would be the same as compare the card performance with a iPad.

As close PS4 and XOne are from a standard PC they were build with different goes.

nothing new to see here, Ps4 and Xboxone are too weak, in one year both systems will strugle to get 1080p 30 fps or 720p 60 fps with new games, it is the best moment to join the Master race :/

34 years playing games.