By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The war is here...

Slarvax said:
Anfebious said:
I am sorry I am late commander I had work to do. DEATH TO MAC & CHEESE!

Seriously they taste like ape shit.

You'll be on charge for a while, general. I have a meeting with the Bread District President.

Okay then commander I will do whatever I can to hold off the enemy.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Come one guys we all know who wins in the end. Salads are way more nutritive and even tastier than your damn Mac & Cheese.

Those Mac & Cheese look like fecal matter washed up with piss. There is nothing tasty on those. Besides, those make you fat and girls don't want fat guys.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

ironmanDX said:

The 125th Mac battalion has been completely surrounded!! NEED EVAC NOW!!

Hold you position general! Noodlecopters are already icoming to rescue you.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
ironmanDX said:

The 125th Mac battalion has been completely surrounded!! NEED EVAC NOW!!

Hold you position general! Noodlecopters are already icoming to rescue you.

I can see them now!

That's a direct hit, keep on them hard. We are flanking their positions right now.  mac arthur has called in extra troops, the time to hit is now.

Around the Network

I'm back, and I can see there's been a good job. This was the latest fight, and guess who won!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Anfebious said:

We need broc drones requested to hill 187. Noddle cakes are on the move. If we don't stop their position they could break the gravy line.

DJEVOLVE said:
Anfebious said:

We need broc drones requested to hill 187. Noddle cakes are on the move. If we don't stop their position they could break the gravy line.

The broc drones are too far! But the mutant tomatoes can get there really soon!

How are the sword carrots?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Some of our salad platoon has been captured, however we are sending a gravy boat full of mutants as we speak. I can only hope the Salad platoon is not getting harsh treatment.

DJEVOLVE said:
Slarvax said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Some of our salad platoon has been captured, however we are sending a gravy boat full of mutants as we speak. I can only hope the Salad platoon is not getting harsh treatment.

Don't worry, they've been trained to survive the worst of the tortures!