By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worry not my Xbox fans, for Xbone brings true native 720p at last

After 8 years of sub 720p games on last generation... Why are Sony fans mocking the Xbone for 720p? The PS360 almost never hit 720p, we were accustomed to blurry games that were upscaled to 720p. So with this new gen, we will have native 720p at last and 60fps games like MGS 5. And the better news is that some games will even go to 900p, and on a few occassions even 1080p!

To me, from last gen 500-600p to next gen 720p native is a big step up and I urge Xbox fans to not lose heart.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

Trololol

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

I don't get it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

... and then I saw who posted it :)

translation:
"hey we enjoyed trolling the PS3 for the last 8 years, but we cant take what we dished out so please stop with the comparisons"

Around the Network

Your a funny guy OP.

This thread gave me a few laughs. Thanks, Turkish.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The Turkish Trololol haha.

Thanks, OP. Needed a laugh or two right about now.

Very good ha ha :)