By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - check your iq!

http://www.brainmetrix.com/free-iq-test
i got a 100.what did u get?

Around the Network

I don't need to check my IQ. He's doing just fine on his own.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is not a real IQ test, there are many different types of IQ tests actually.

94 so average. But i don't see how they could of used some of them questions for an IQ test. They just tried to trick you as much as possible. It's a stupid test really.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Turkish said:
This is not a real IQ test, there are many different types of IQ tests actually.

then which is the real one??

Around the Network
Turkish said:

If there are so many different types, then why is this not real?

mysteryman said:
Turkish said:

Because real IQ tests ask for money and take longer to finish than this one.

Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:

But there are many different types of IQ tests. Some are shorter and don't ask for money.

mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:

But there are many different types of IQ tests. Some are shorter and don't ask for money.

I dont think you can measure your intelligence with a short IQ test. This one was region biased, we dont use miles in Europe so I couldnt answer that question.

Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:

I dont think you can measure your intelligence with a short IQ test. This one was region biased, we dont use miles in Europe so I couldnt answer that question.

I wouldn't rule it out, obviously a more in depth test would give a more accurate result, but there's nothing wrong with getting a ball park figure with a shorter test.

I don't use miles either, but converting miles/min to miles/hr only requires knowledge of units of time.