By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - check your iq!

I got an 88.

Around the Network

I got a 121 on this internet test in the OP. Have never taken a real iq test before but would be interesting to see my score on it since im usually a really good test taker.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Nintentacle said:
I got an 88.

that means i am smarter than u

aviggo77 said:
Nintentacle said:
I got an 88.

that means i am smarter than u

The education in the 1500's wasn't that great.

Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
This is not a real IQ test, there are many different types of IQ tests actually.

If there are so many different types, then why is this not real?

Because real IQ tests ask for money and take longer to finish than this one.

But there are many different types of IQ tests. Some are shorter and don't ask for money.

I dont think you can measure your intelligence with a short IQ test. This one was region biased, we dont use miles in Europe so I couldnt answer that question.

Sure you could.

It could of been in Quadlus and it's still perfectly easy to answer.

So long as the you use minutes anyway.

7400 Quadluus for 3 minutes.

60 divided by 3 = 20.

So 7400 X 20 = 148,000 Quadluus is your answer.

Around the Network
HigHurtenflurst said:
Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
mysteryman said:
Turkish said:
This is not a real IQ test, there are many different types of IQ tests actually.

If there are so many different types, then why is this not real?

Because real IQ tests ask for money and take longer to finish than this one.

But there are many different types of IQ tests. Some are shorter and don't ask for money.

I dont think you can measure your intelligence with a short IQ test. This one was region biased, we dont use miles in Europe so I couldnt answer that question.

There was no need to do a conversion, you just needed to know how many time 3 fits into 60 (so as long as you still use minutes it doesn't matter what the distance is measured in)

I agree though that a short test like that isn't going to give a good result... it's still kind of an IQ test but a serious one should have enough questions so that getting a couple wrong doesn't effect the score much.

Out of interest, what did other people get for Q16, 18 & 19?.... those are the ones I took ages on and eventually just guessed.

I Got D for all 3.

The first one because it looked like a little dude doing a flip.

The second, because the D on 6 would be backwords.   I Think anyway, i suck at Spacial.  (Edit: As can be shown by the fact that his is question 17)

The third because 36 divided by 12 = 3.      72 divded by 36 is =2.      So 72 dived by X = 1.

So X=1.

Of course that could be some totally wrong bullshit.

I got a 130 for anyone who does care... and yes I actually do agree there are better IQ tests out there.  Amusingly this is the first online IQ test to rank me lower then a "real" IQ test did.

Though IQ tests themselves are actually quite problematic as they assume a specific kind of thinking as smart and can mess up cultural differences/more abstract ways of thinking that could be just as smart etc.