By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Launched in Japan!

TheGhosts said:
Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:
This Sony Launch Event was absolutly unprofessional and a joke, especially the fake applause!!! Hilarious!!!

Boy you just love getting banned don't you? 

Please don't tell me that you think the Launch Event was awesome!!! I would like to play this fake applause now for your comment, but i can't sorry ;)

Indeed report him for defending that shit =p.

Around the Network
TheGhosts said:
Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:
This Sony Launch Event was absolutly unprofessional and a joke, especially the fake applause!!! Hilarious!!!

Please don't tell me that you think the Launch Event was awesome!!! I would like to play this fake applause now for your comment, but i can't sorry ;)

I didn't watch it, but there's a better way of wording critiscm then how you wrote it. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:
Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:

I didn't watch it, but there's a better way of wording critiscm then how you wrote it. 

I described it how it was, it was really a joke and there are no other words to describe it!!!

Japanese console market is irrelevant anyway. Whatever Sony gets there is just icing on the cake.

Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:

Why would he get banned for that, hes right it was tragic, the canned applause was cringy they had 1 sample that they used constantly that actually cut out everytime before it ended properly.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
TheGhosts said:
Fusioncode said:

So you know how these kinda things are done in Japan?

I thought it until today, before i saw this awful Sony Launch Event that was not worth watching 1 second!!!

Xenostar said:
Fusioncode said:
TheGhosts said:

Why would he get banned for that, hes right it was tragic, the canned applause was cringy they had 1 sample that they used constantly that actually cut out everytime before it ended properly.

Thanks!!! Everytime PlayStation Fanboys don't acceppt the truth and when you tell your own opinion they are trying to ban you!!!

~Mod Edit~

Yay irony. Also, this post has been moderated.

-Smeags